How to Delete an Employee from the VF200 Terminal
Created by Dave McMaster, Modified on Tue, 20 Jun 2023 at 01:21 PM by Dave McMaster
In order to delete an individual employee from the VF200 terminal you will need to be logged in as an Administrator so ensure you have those privileges before following this process.
Deleting an Employee
As as Administrator:
1. Avoiding capturing your face by the terminal, tap the screen if it is asleep and then in the bottom right corner tap ≡
2. Next tap on 'Admin' and the 'Admin login' box will appear.
3. Sign in as an Administrator by looking at the screen or use an Admin password by choosing 'Switch Method' and inputting the password.
4. Select User Management from the menu
5, Next choose User List from the menus options.
6. After this choose Enrolled list.
7, You will then be presented with a list of all enrolled staff.
8, Type in the name or User ID of the employee you wish to delete and tap Search on the right.
9, When the correct User is shown tap Modify on the top right of the screen.
10, Tap in the box to the left of the chosen user to delete, which will produce a tick in the box.
11, Finally tap the Delete option on the bottom right and confirm the deletion.
12, Press the back arrow 4 times to return to the home screen.